Self guided Families Tour in the Pyrenees 5 days 3 Countries and many Adventures
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona , Barcelona
- Product code: TRP5D
* Specially tailored to the needs of families with/without children
* Various Activities: Horseback riding, Mountain sledges, Rafting, Hiking, Tree-top rope climbing park
* The Pyrenees, The National Park of Aiguas Tortes, Mont Rebei Gorge, Andorra
Suitable for: Families, couples, solo travelers, groups of friends
- 4 nights at half board (full breakfast and dinner) at hotels in the Pyrenees
- Use of 4x4 vehicle (Nissan Patrol, Nissan Pathfinder, Mitsubishi Montero or similar) at 4 occupants per vehicle.
-Drinking water in all vehicles.
-Tree-top rope park
-Visit to Aiguas Tortes National Park
Our “Self-guided Families Tour in the Pyrenees¨ enables the client to take full advantage of the Company’s in-depth knowledge, acquired over many years of experience and specialization. The Pyrenees mountain range covers an area of 450 square kilometers, from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Mediterranean in the east. It acts as a natural border between France and Spain. An excursion in the Pyrenees brings you face to face with alpine scenery, lakes, waterfalls, and cliffs – a breathtaking backdrop to the singular cultures that developed over the years under the auspices of the isolation amid the mountains.
The various peoples living in the area were cut off from the rest of the world due to the difficulty of crossing the mountains and developed their own folklore, customs, and languages and this adds an intriguing substance to the scenery.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All self-driving activities require from the driver a valid driver´s license, passport, and credit card.
Day 1 - Barcelona – Medieval village
500 years history of medieval villages
Amazingly well preserved Catalan history and culture
An easy walk to a waterfall and observation of incredible views
A wonderful day combining nature with history and culture
(additional activities such as kayak rowing and/or off-road Segway can be included at additional cost)
Day 2 – La Garrotxa – Omegas Park – Andorra
Omegas and Adventure Park
A taste of the French Pyrenees
Principality of Andorra
Day 3 – Hidden lakes, mountain toboggan, Sort
Walk to the hidden lakes
Tobotronc - The longest mountain toboggan in the world (Payment is in place)
Free time for shopping
Day 4 – Rafting, The Aiguestortes National Park
The National Park Aiguestortes (Payment for travel by car of the reserve does not include the price)
Day 5 - Congost de Mont-rebei, Monserrat, Barcelona
Mont Rebei Gorge
The Montserrat Mountains
The price does not include:
2. Insurance – medical and baggage.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Lunches. (Picnic lunches may be included at €7 per person per day. Lunch at a restaurant would cost between €13-18)
5. Activities over and above those detailed in the suggested itinerary.
6. Summer Supplement (July-10€ Per Person Per Day. August & Holidays- 19€ Per Person Per Day)
The final route might change due to weather, road conditions decisions by authorities or the guide on site.
The route is a suggestion – the final itinerary will be decided upon and coordinated with the client according to desires and the possibilities of the season.
The hotels along the route will be those mentioned in the suggested itinerary or ones similar in standard according to availability